I just found my other daughter's blog page. Very cute! Melissa's too, so thoughtful and such true feelings expressed. She is my firstborn, my jewel. With her birth came belief that yes, I was to become a mother, finally...after years and tears.
Each birth was a experience like no other I shall ever experience again in this lifetime. I loved each precious moment I felt life within me, knowing I carried God's gift to me and to a man I loved dearly.
My family makes me very proud. I love them so much, butI think sometimes, they don't realize, I'm a woman too, who dreams and loves and cherishes each of them and my darling grandchildren. I pray for them because these days are different than the days I grew up in, and sometimes it frightens me.
I love phone calls, stop by visits.
I love invitations, if to do nothing more than be with them for a time, is always a highlight in my life.
I too, love to be validated, noticed, complimented, or praised. I need to also do more of that myself, for my family!
I value friends and am so thankful for them. They teach me. I look up to them. They have Christ like qualities, and I try to emulate their goodness.
I struggle too, as does everyone in their daily life, but I learn from experiences everyday. I know I am never alone and I always have Him to talk to about all my troubles, joys, sorrows, dissapointments, blessings and dreams.
My children are amazing! They don't know how special they are but all you have to do is to view their blog. Then you will.
I am proud to have a son who is honored to serve his country in a place many may call Hell.
He always has a smile on his face and a good attitude and is ready to help anyone he can.
I'm thankful for him being watched over while so very far away, in Kuait.
I am so proud of them all, and count them as my greatest blessings. They are my heart and breath.
Janice
Friday, July 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment